Thursday, April 21, 2011

Classes!

Hey there!

I am teaching some fun classes this week - so I think you should come play!

Friday, April 22

Mom & Me

(moms & kiddos age 3 - 6)

10:30 - 11:30We'll be making this super cute Easter Egg - you can use as a center piece or hang it, reading a fun story, and eating a yummy treat!


Also Friday, April 22 join me for the

Late Niter

5:30 - 11:30

Lots of fun, chocolate, prizes, & a make-n-take

and as always I'll have the Cricut & my cartridges for you to use.


Tuesday, April 26

Welcome Home

6:00 - 8:30

Come make this stinkin' cute spring table runner!


It is Super fun & easy to make!


The cost of the class is $28 and includes all your material - you just need to bring a sewing machine (or rent one), basic sewing kit, and cream thread.


Sign up for any classes online & save 10%!


Or call SBE today 480-854-2303!

No comments:

Post a Comment